Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Monster noises and rolling, rolling, rolling

Jet has finally rolled from his back to his tummy, which is not as easy as tummy to back.(he mastered that a while a go). I am so proud of him and can't believe how fast he is growing up. I have never felt so proud about something before, it's strange, i want to shout it out the window and tell everyone I know. Well maybe that's why I'm blogging it, :) It's just a big milestone and I love how he loves learning new things.
Another milestone that he has mastered is his "Monster noise" voice. I have to thank his "girlfriend" Paige for this one as she LOVES to do monster noises and he must have picked it up on their play dates. I absolutely love these noises because it's a sound that you would never think a baby would make. Now that Jet can make these noises he is officially a big boy in my eyes, man where did my 6 lb new born go? He's turned into a 14 1/2 lb rolling monster machine and i love it!
Off to find someone that I can brag to about my big boy.

1 comment:

  1. So funny! How great that he rolled! We want pictures! Post pictures!! :)Glad to hear my darling is having such a positive influence on your mister.

    ReplyDelete