It seems like 6 months was the time that both Mike and I were dreading as Mike had the poop issue and my issue is the dreaded teeth!!!. As most of you know I am nursing Jet and would like to continue as long as I can. Please pray that Jet doesn't want to give me a nipple ring as i am not really into that kinda thing. :) He has been good so far with not biting but his tooth is still coming in so things could change fast. Please also pray for my sanity as the pain of teething is causing Jet to get up multiple times a night, which after months of him pretty much sleeping through the night has been tough to deal with.
Things really do happen in 3's. Today is the day that we get Jet his new car seat as his infant bucket as they call it has become to squishy for him. I just can't believe that his growing up so fast. So into storage his baby seat goes and out comes the big boy chair.
As for Mike and I nothing is too new, Mike is busy as work and I am busy at home, oh and Kaui is busy trying to figure out how to teach Jet to throw his toys for him. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment